Monday, October 12, 2015

BFRO Report 48616: Daylight Sighting between Helena and Great Falls, MT

OBSERVED: While traveling up the dirt road I live on I passed a road off to my right, as I passed by the road I saw in the distance, about 1/4 mile away a figure, it looked to be all black and walking on two legs.

I initially thought someone was walking down the road, but no person ever walks down my road, it is private property and then it dawned on me, that they were not wearing all black clothes but the head and hands were also black.

The gait of the walk was different than anything I have ever seen as well, it was almost like a saunter.

After I passed the intersection I stopped and backed up to get a better look and it was gone.


Click here to read the whole story:


BFRO Report 48616: Possible daylight sighting while driving on a rural road between Helena and Great Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!